We operate a complimentary shuttle service for our guests throughout the week, every day between 8am and midnight. Our service is “on-call” between 8am and 8pm and “reservation-only” between 8pm and midnight. Your main responsibility will therefore be driving the guests around resort but you will also be required to help with snow clearing and daily hot tub maintenance at the chalets. Your working hours won’t be too dissimilar to the chalet staff however you will have fewer responsibilities in the evenings (apart from on the chalet staff day off).
You will be working closely with the guests, the chalet staff and the managers everyday to ensure that all guests’ requirements are met and that our standards are being upheld at all times.
NB. You must be a competent driver, with a good history and confident enough to drive large vehicles in the snow.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
– Driving guests and private clients around resort;
– Maintaining and cleaning the company vehicles;
– Daily snow clearing at the chalets;
– Daily hot tub maintenance.
Your secondary responsibilities will include:
– Assisting the resort manager with distribution of stock and equipment;
– Daily deliveries and collections;
– Minor chalet maintenance (handyman work);
– Liaising continuously with the directors and chalet staff about changes in guest requirements.
– Relevant professional driving experience;
– Minimum three years’ clean driving licence;
– Preferably experience driving either a Land Rover Defender or a minibus.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jess on 00447739692908.