We are a local Bar /Restaurant based in the French Alps with a fun atmosphere, offering a high quality burger and snack menu in a relaxed environment. We are looking for a motivated and passionate chef to come and join the team for winter 20/21.
• Deliver a fresh and high quality menu at all times.
• Fully manage the function of food planning, preparation and presentation.
• Ensure highest standards of kitchen hygiene and safety throughout whole kitchen.
• Understand the philosophy and share the vision of our small business and work hard to ensure consistent and high quality standards are maintained at all times.
• Confident working independently.
• Hard worker who performs well under pressure.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Minimum two years previous restaurant experience required.
• Spoken French a plus but is not a requirement.
• This is a live-out position, French contract with competitive rates of pay.
• Position to start late November / Early December.
Should you be interested in applying please email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.